What do you need to do?
- Develop interactive learning platform www.learnlex.com
- Collaborate with backend and UI team to implement applications with good quality
- Handle system analysis, design, coding, testing, documentation and backend system development
- Manage web development projects, including requirements analysis, sever setting, programming, UAT and data conversion
- Write neat and efficient code
What do you need for this position?
- Solid experience in: GO/PHP and backend API development.
- Knowledge in Google Analytics (or other tracking tools) in providing web performance information will be a plus
- Knowledge in any container framework or Kubernetes will be a plus
- Good problem-solving skills and a cool head
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal and communication skill
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Back-end Developer
We offer long-term career development opportunities and an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please e-mail your full resume with present and expected salary to email@example.com