What do you need to do?
- Design and develop effective learning, teaching and assessment strategies and programmes in STEM (including paper-based, project-based and online materials)
- Organize professional development activities for teachers to facilitate school-based and pull-out programmes
- Coordinate territory-wide STEM-related competitions/activities
- Disseminate effective practices in developing school-based and pull-out curriculum and support service
- Provide training/on-site support services in schools for school-based/pull-out programmes
- Provide support to sales and marketing team for marketing and promotional activities
What do you need for this position?
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Education, Mathematics, Computing, Engineering, Science or related equivalent
- At least 1 year of practical experience in curriculum/learning content design, development and evaluation/teaching or in teaching
- Good Knowledge of the local education system and curriculum
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (oral and written) in Chinese and English
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as a senior officer
- Fresh Graduates are welcome
We offer long-term career development opportunities and an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please e-mail your full resume with present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org